Toucan® Eco eSpray
lets you make a powerful, safe, and eco-friendly disinfectant cleaner from just water, ordinary salt, and electricity that kills more than 99.99% of germs, including the coronavirus.
It’s never been so important for surfaces to be hygienically clean and safe from bacteria and viruses, and eSpray is a revolutionary new product that replaces most household cleaning and disinfecting chemicals with just a natural solution you make on-demand.
Compact and easy to use, it puts the power of electrochemically activated water at your fingertips. No chemicals, no single-use plastic bottles. No damage to the environment. Just a proven, effective way to wipe out germs without harming the environment.
Made from 99.99% water, the solution is electrochemically activated by applying a small, electrical current. This recombines the naturally occurring elements of hydrogen, oxygen, and chlorine into hypochlorous acid, an effective disinfectant, and sodium hypochlorite, a mild pH level cleaning agent.
It can go to work all around the home. It replaces general disinfectants, all-purpose cleaners, kitchen and bathroom cleaners, glass and metal cleaners, and deodorizers. It doesn’t replace strong degreasers or descalers. After seven days, the solution turns back to slightly salty water. Just make more. Simple.
|Dimensions||8.5 × 8.5 × 28 cm|
- Make your own disinfectant cleaner
- Kills more than 99.99% of germs.
- Fast-acting antiviral and antibacterial.
- Safe and hypoallergenic.
- Environmentally friendly reducing chemical and plastic waste.
- Fully accredited and proven to work.
- Saves money and is virtually free to make.
- Makes 350ml in 5 minutes.
- Uses just water, salt, and electricity.
- 1-year warranty.
- Certified to EN 14476, EN 16777, EN 1276, and EN 13697, and registered as an EU Biocide.
- Product name: Toucan Eco eSpray
- Features: Disinfectant. Cleaner. Deodoriser
- Capacity: 350ml
- Additives: Water (H2O). 3g salt (NaCl)
- Active substances: Hypochlorous acid (HOCl). Sodium hypochlorite (NaClO)
- Efficacy: Kills more than 99.99% of germs
- Concentration: 150ppm FAC
- pH: 7.8 to 8.5
- Time: 5 mins
- Power: 10W DC 5v 2A
- Size: 8.5 x 28 cm
- Weight: 210g
- Materials: Bottle body PC. Cover and base ABS
- Certifications: EN 14476, EN 16777, EN 1276, and EN 13697 certified. And registered as an EU Biocide.
- 1-year warranty
How it Works
Toucan Eco eSpray makes 350ml of disinfectant cleaner. Simply add 3g of table salt, fill with tap water, then activate, which takes five minutes.
What it’s used for
- Clean and disinfect any surface, including kitchens, bathrooms, fabrics, and glass.
- You can use it as a deodorizer as it kills the germs that create the odor.
- Use as a hand sanitizer as you would any alcohol gel.
- Sterilize children’s toys and clothes safely.
- Spray fresh fruit and vegetables to remove dirt and pesticides, but remember to rinse in fresh water before eating.
- Remove trainer odor by soaking overnight.
- Spray pets’ mucky paws and coats.
- Water cut flowers to make them last longer.
The greener solution
The disinfectant itself is eco-friendly and kind to the planet as it’s 99.99% water and doesn’t contain any nasty chemicals. But it goes even further for the environment as it’s also really effective in eradicating waste. So, no more single-use plastic bottles going into the recycling bin, landfill, or the ocean.
The safer solution
It’s also completely safe, virtually odor-free, and hypoallergenic to people and animals. Read most cleaning product labels and you’ll find health warnings about being flammable, toxic, and about the dangers of touching or breathing in. Ours is safe enough to wash the food you eat, your hands, and even your face.
The proven solution
Stringent tests undertaken by EU accredited laboratories have shown it is more than 99.99% effective against germs with a fast contact time and virtually no regrowth. That’s why it’s already trusted by industries around the world. Contains 99.99% water, hypochlorous acid, and sodium hypochlorite at a gentle pH that is certified to EN 14476, EN 16777, EN 1276 and EN 13697, and registered as an EU biocide.